We understand that your business is looking for financial services at affordable prices amidst current situation. We at Push Digits care for your business and have come with a limited time discount offer at 50% on our financial services.
What more would you need to act fast and grab this offer!
Click below options & Get your 30 minutes & no obligation meeting of financial consultation!
Read below to know more:
👌VAT registration > NOW @AED 500/- > 50% Off on one-time payment.
What is VAT Registration?
Being registered under the VAT law means that a business is acknowledged by the government, as a supplier of Goods and Services and is authorized to collect VAT from customers and remit the same to the government. Only VAT registered businesses will be allowed to do the following:
- Charge VAT on taxable supply of goods and services
- Claim Input Tax Credit on VAT paid on their purchases, which will be deducted from VAT liability on sales
- Payment of VAT to the government
- Periodic filing of VAT return
- Apart from the above, all registered businesses have to align their business reporting structure in line with the compliance requirements such as accurate and updated books of accounts, tax paid documents such as Tax invoice, credit notes, debit notes, records to all inward supplies and outward supplies etc. are required to be maintained.
What will Push Digits help you with?
- Creation of e-Service VAT Account with Federal Tax Authority
- Application & Guidance on VAT Registration to attain TRN: The VAT registration contains 8 sections under which the details & documentation need to be coordinated with federal tax authority for completing VAT registration.
👌VAT De-registration> NOW @AED 1000/- > 50% Off on one-time payment.
What is VAT Deregistration?
VAT Deregistration in UAE is an online process. Businesses and individuals who are registered under Federal Tax Authority (FTA) can de-register from VAT in two situations:
If their turnover did not exceed AED 187,500 in the 12 months after registering with the FTA, they must apply for the VAT Deregistration.
If the business stops making taxable supplies then they have to apply for VAT deregistration.
If a tax registrant applied for Voluntary registration on January 1, 2018 and after 12 months (on December 31, 2018) if the business has not made taxable supplies equals to AED 187,500, the business shall analyze and evaluate if it’s taxable supplies will exceed within the voluntary threshold (AED 187,500) in the next 30 days (ending January 30, 2019) then they can apply for VAT Deregistration in the next 20 days.
What will Push Digits help you with?
Activate VAT De-registration procedure with Federal Tax Authority
Guidance and assist in preparation of required documentation to get approval for de-registration.
Coordinate with Federal Tax Authority to make De-registration successful.
👌VAT Return Filing >> NOW @AED 750/- > 50% Off on Quarterly payment.
When should a VAT return be filed by a taxable entity in the UAE?
Any taxable person in the UAE must file the VAT return periodically. The VAT return must be submitted not later than the 28th date of the month following the tax period specified by the tax authority. The taxable entity is also required to pay the due tax amount to the tax authority within the specified time period as per the VAT law applicable in the UAE. The time period for making payment to the tax authority with regards to VAT is 28 days after the specified tax period ends.
How can we assist you in filing your VAT return?
Push digits has a team of tax experts that can provide you support and guidance in filing your VAT return. We will help you in filing your VAT return by doing the following:
- Our team will collect the information and records necessary for filing the tax return. At the end of each tax period, our team will prepare and submit the tax return on your behalf in compliance with the pronouncements of the VAT law applicable in the UAE.
- Our tax experts would also provide you with advice and guidance regarding payment of tax liability in accordance with the VAT law.
- We would make sure that your return gets filed within the time period specified and due date prescribed by the FTA.
- Proper tax planning will be performed for the client entity.
- Regular VAT advise and guidance on VAT law and updates.
CA, ACCA, CIA, M.Com, Bsc (Hons.)
Partner at Push Digits
For a Company, preparing itself and its financial records ready for auditing by an External Auditor in UAE can be very time consuming, exhausting and difficult job. The reasons may vary from improper books of accounts kept to inadequate details available to prepare for the External Auditors to verify and provide a clean (unqualified) audit opinion on the Annual Audited Financial Statements of the Company. Push Digits has a team of highly qualified and competent Chartered Accountants who can make this job easy for you professionally by aligning the accounts of the Company in the exact way External Auditors will expect to see. Our Group Auditors, NUF Chartered Accountants have in depth experience of what the usual audit requirements of an External Audit are and hence benefiting our clients greatly with our Audit Preparation Services.