Top 10 Features of SAP S/4 HANA
Designed to be the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) for big organizations or enterprises, SAP S/4 HANA has made itself worth the interest. Being the successor of SAP ERP and SAP R/3, the developers have optimized it to maintain the in-memory database of SAP HANA.
It is one of those few intelligent ERP systems which is compatible with all the SAP modules and is responsible to let the enterprises manage their daily tasks efficiently while grabbing tomorrow’s opportunities at the right time. As the result, it leads the management to make the right decisions in real-time followed by developing a result-oriented course of action. Also, it deploys next-generation processes for businesses with the aim to maximize their performance in the long run. In short, SAP is capable of integrating functions from industry solutions and lines of businesses along with adding in a few features of SAP Business Suite like SAP SCM, SAP SRM, and SAM CRM, which are designed to run on different database platforms such as IBM, Oracle, and Microsoft.
Features of SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 Hana is one of the latest releases by SAP. All the SAP partners in UAE are providing SAP consulting and implementation services to a wide range of companies. The adoption of SAP S/4 Hana is increasing in UAE because of the below most important and notable features:
- Advanced Financial Closing: Facilitates users with planning, executing, monitoring, and analyzing financial tasks for entities associated with the enterprise. It makes financial recording easier with more accuracy and lesser usage of resources.
- Better Quality Management: In SAP S/4 HANA, the users are able to perform quality management activities with greater efficiency during goods receipt.
- IFRS 15 Standard Applied for Better Time-Based Revenue Recognition: Based on the IFRS 15, SAP S/4 HANA makes it easy for the users to manage multiple arrangements of contracts in the form of contract reporting, accounting, and invoicing.
- Transportation Management: This feature extends to the 111 release where the users are allowed to check their transportation details and calculate charges manually. Now, these charges can be determined with the help of the freight agreement made between the purchasing organization, the carrier, and the enterprise so that it would be easy to break down freight costs with respect to the delivery items individually.
- Service Management: This feature SAP S/4 HANA is responsible to synchronize service confirmations via APIs with external service orders so as to make sure that the enterprise can execute field services according to the stored data and external system.
- Live Connection with SAP Analytics Cloud: To ensure timely and frequent delivery of information to all stakeholders, SAP Analytics Cloud has to work with SAP S/4 HANA. While the data remains in the source system, the existing models can use that data to analyze and visualize data without having to replicate it on its end.
- Digital Boardroom Integration: Although digital boardroom is the additional feature of SAP Analytics Cloud, it has never lost its essence for enterprises. It allows them to transform their static presentations into interactive sessions to bring better results from live data.
- No Duplicate Functionality: SAP S/4 HANA employs the latest General Ledger Accounting Architecture that includes EWM (Extended Warehouse Management), which is embedded into its core system.
- SAP Cloud LoB Replaced ECC Functionality: It has minimized human efforts and taken over numerous responsibilities on its shoulders- like instead of using human capital management, enterprises now use SAP Success Factors.
- Stand-Alone Solutions: EWM and Transportation Management of SAP S/4 HANA are the two features that encourage stand-alone concept and strengthen its core to make decisions on its own.
Considering the fact that SAP S/4 HANA is filled with many revolutionary features and solutions, enterprises are now assured of keeping their hands on all the matters without asking for help and assistance from the entire workforce.