How Can We Help ?
Enhancing Audit Quality through
effective application of Auditing Standards
Top 10 Audit Firms in Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Auditing is one of the most important aspects of conducting business internationally. It lets you know that you are dealing with reputable companies and, in turn, lets potential associates know that you are a worthy partner.
The UAE is well known for being a dynamic central business hub where people meet to exchange services and products. Participants from around the world find it fair, comfortable, and profitable as a business venue because the UAE financial regulations are tightly regulated, leveling the playing field for all members.
One of the primary legal requirements is that businesses in the UAE must have their accounts audited, and must maintain strong financial controls. To respond to that need, there are a wide range of internationally accredited auditing firms available in Dubai, and choosing a partner based on “brand recognition” is a common strategy—and often the wrong choice. Let’s look at the Top Ten Names for accounting and auditing firms in Dubai:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers – most suited for large and public listed companies, high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- Deloitte – most suited for large and public listed companies, high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- KPMG (Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler) – most suited for large and public listed companies, high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- EY (Ernst & Young) – most suited for large and public listed companies, high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- Push Digits Global – an ISO-certified audit firm, most suited for SMEs and large enterprises, low audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- BDO (Binder Dijker Otte) – most suited for large and public listed companies, high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- Grant Thornton – most suited for SMEs and large enterprises, high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- Crowe – most suited for SMEs and large enterprises, medium to high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- RSM – most suited for SMEs and large enterprises, medium to high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
- Baker Tilly – most suited for SMEs and large enterprises, high audit fee, highly qualified audit team
That is a pretty amazing list of internationally acclaimed accounting firms. Why are these companies the Top Ten in Dubai? Simple…they’re all highly qualified, have excellent reputations, and are respected in the worldwide financial community.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (since 1998): Topping the list, operating in ~100 countries across the globe, aids all kinds of businesses in achieving growth and creating value. They provide premium advisory, taxation, and assurance services. Their reputation provides trust in banking communities everywhere, which ultimately makes your accounts and audited financials acceptable by any partner interested in your services and products. They service 84% of the Global Fortune 500 companies and more than 100,000 entrepreneurial and private businesses. PwC’s gross annual revenue is over US$43 billion.
- Deloitte: Similarly, Deloitte is a well-known auditing company in Dubai and elsewhere, which provides reliable audit, taxation, risk management, and financial advisory services. It is one of the “Big4” accounting firms and is one of the largest recruiters of finance professionals. Currently, their employees number in the area of 225,000 people. They possess international experience in auditing the accounting records of large companies. They’re reliable, trusted by many across the globe, operate in nearly 100 countries and generate nearly $50 billion in revenue each year.
- KPMG (since 1987): KMPG is another reliable and trusted auditing firm that has an impeccable brand image. It provides high-quality services and manages versatile departments of auditing, local and international taxation, assurance, consultancy, and advisory services in 155 countries. You can find all the typical services you need under one roof, which can save both time and resources. They generate $30 billion in annual revenue from clients.
- Ernst & Young: Then we have EY, again, with international experience. They provide audit assurance, taxation, advisory, and transaction services. EY places a high value on client respect, professionalism, and work integrity. Their workforce is made up of people from many backgrounds and cultures, consisting of people that value honesty and hard work, which makes them reliable and trustworthy. They’re present in many countries and, it is no surprise that EY’s annual revenue exceeds $35 billion per year.
- Push Digits Global Chartered Accountants: At #5 we find an anomalous entry: Push Digits Chartered Accountants, a class-leading auditing company in Dubai. It is an ISO-certified audit and accountancy firm whose reliability and reputation among financial enterprises worldwide are undisputed. It has been highlighted in multiple media outlets such as USA TODAY, ENTREPRENEUR, and even FORBES magazine as being among the top Auditing and Accountancy firms in the world. The question you must immediately ask is “How does a company with revenue in the millions make the same list as companies generating tens of billions from their client accounts?”Despite being internationally famous, this auditing firm values each client, big or small, the same way. It aims on building long-lasting relationships with each one of them. Being closely affiliated with Big4 firms, it provides the Big4’s level of services, but at up to 20 times less cost than most of the companies mentioned in this list, while still providing the same quality of service. Combined with their international reputation, this is a fine choice to support your financial statements. This is particularly good news for struggling or growing businesses that need every advantage they can garner. By the same token, Push Digits provides personalized services to even the largest businesses, in any discipline, from oil & gas to real estate; from importing and transhipping to Free Zone management; from gold, diamonds, and commodities to movie-making & entertainment industries. It is stunningly cost-effective when compared to others, while delivering the same services, along with its impeccable reputation that international banks already thoroughly trust. The remaining five in the list, BDO, GT, Crowe Horwath, RSM, and Baker Tilley, are similar to the first four.
- BDO (1963): Earns almost $10 billion per year from their client accounts while helping the clients conduct international business. They aim to provide a highly flexible and proactive approach to their clients to allow them to overcome different obstacles they might face. BDO has branches on every continent, which allows them to help their clients conduct global businesses, operating in ~165 countries. They promise a good professional experience to their clients.
- Grant Thornton: GT is well-reputed among commercial clients for being a provider of high-quality service of taxation, auditing, and professional accounting services. The firm is experienced with handling clients from many industries, providing customized services that cater to each client’s needs. They generate $2.7 billion in annual revenue.
- Crowe: Crowe is one of the top 10 largest global accountancy firms worldwide. It has ~220 operating offices in 130 different countries. This firm proudly carries a portfolio consisting of many large and well-known clients. They take the extra steps to ensure their clients’ satisfaction. Crowe generates $4.5 billion in revenue.
- RSM: Next is RSM Chartered Accountants which focuses on providing taxation, consultancy, and auditing services. RSM provides these services in nearly 120 countries which means they are well versed in cross-continental businesses. They are highly experienced, providing professional quality services. They have a diverse and growing client base, which shows that they are experienced to work on nearly any type of audit assignment. RSM has nearly 800 offices around the globe and generates $6.7 billion globally.
- Baker Tilly: This firm makes it to number 10 on this list. It is a well-known accountancy and business advisory service provider, with a decent international reputation. They show their clients how to anticipate the future while efficiently handling the present as well. They have a diverse client base and offer a personalized experience in assurance, auditing, taxation, and advisory services. They have 148 locations around the world. Their yearly revenue exceeded $3.4 billion in 2019.
Your task is choosing the auditing firm which makes a significant impact on your business—and certifies that your finances are well-managed—because that can make or break your business. Hiring a reliable, qualified, and reputable auditing firm is one of the best things you can do for protecting and promoting your business.
Selecting your auditing firm is an important task and must be done carefully. You need to appoint an audit firm that adds value to your business by identifying wrongdoings, staff weaknesses, and internal control weaknesses. Most importantly, you need a firm that provides recommendations to address the issues identified during the audit.
On the whole, the best choice seems to be our surprisingly economical firm buried in the middle of the pack: Push Digits Chartered Accountants.
Give us a call and talk to one of our account experts today! Get a top-rated accounting firm with an extraordinary reputation working for you today. The big banks know and trust us internationally—you should, too! We would love to hear from you!